Tilt Renewables has extensive experience in the renewables sector and a strong commitment to the regions where their projects are based.
They are a dual listed (ASX and NZX) company and aim to be the leading developer, owner and manager of renewable energy generation assets in Australia and New Zealand. They are working on an extensive development pipeline of quality wind, solar and energy storage projects throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Tilt Renewables have a team of more than 30 people based in their head office in Melbourne, but you will find many of their staff out on the road in the locations where their projects are operating or proposed to be based.
Their operating Australian projects include:
- Salt Creek Wind Farm in Victoria;
- Blayney Wind Farm in New South Wales;
- Crookwell Wind Farm in New South Wales; and
- Snowtown Wind Farm in South Australia.
Other Australian projects they are working on include:
- The nearby Dundonnell Wind Farm;
- Rye Park Wind Farm in New South Wales;
- Palmer Wind Farm in South Australia;
- Dysart Solar Farm in Queensland;
- Western Downs Solar Farm in Queensland;
- Snowtown North Solar Farm in South Australia;
- Waddi Wind and Solar Farm in Western Australia.
You can read more at www.tiltrenewables.com
"The Salt Creek Scholarship is an ideal example of a wind farm returning community benefits to the area where it is based. The Scholarship is a perfect fit with our company values at Tilt Renewables and our belief in a strong community relationship, so when landholder Peter Coy brought the idea to us, is was an easy choice to match his annual investment dollar-for-dollar, with $15,000 per year. We are very proud to be part of such a worthwhile initiative developed for the benefit of the Woorndoo district community.”
- Clayton Delmarter, General Manager Renewable Development, Tilt Renewables